These stash patches are durable full of color and guaranteed to last a lifetime. Great for stashing goodies, such as healing crystals, incense, cash, ID cards, orgonite, and all kinds of small items. These patches were designed to safely hold these items and keep them safe so that they can protect you in your journeys. Our stash patches hold your goodies for you so your free to get your groove on. Super strong velcro creates a tight hold on even the smallest objects protecting them from discovery or loss. When you need a secure pocket no one but you knows about you'll be happy you've got one of our handy patches.
These two piece velcro and iron on patches are a great addition to your favorite jacket, hat, bag, backpack, jeans, cargos, vests, capes, or whathaveyou's!
"El Paso" design by Melanie Bodnar.
Dimensions 6x4 inches
1. Find a cool, clean spot for your new patch.
2. Place the patch glue side down on your fabric in your desired location. Pinning it in place.
3. Flip the garment over so you can heat the glue to melt through the backside of the patch.
4. Take a hot iron and place it flat against the cloth covered patch for at least 30 seconds and until all glue is completely melted.
5. LET COOL, test the sides and re-melt if needed.
To reduce the eventual breakdown of the glue (a normal occurrence in all iron patches). Follow these easy steps.
1. Break in the velcro prior to application by joining and separating it a few dozen times, this eases the pull on the glue and makes the patch easier to use.
2. Reinforce the glue side with stitching. Take a needle and dental floss and sew around the outside of the patch to really make sure your patch will work great for years to come.
All payments accepted, wholesale available.
We ship USPS and please be patient for all overseas orders and orders during the holiday season when mail traffic is high. We are a traveling artist collective so also be patient for any order made during the months of April-August because we travel extensively to the music festivals of the US bringing our wares to the people. We are here for you 24/7 if you have any questions!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Because we offer free shipping, if you want to return an item, the cost of shipping will be subtracted from the refund amount. If you would like to exchange an item, we will gladly do so after the amount for shipping costs is collected. Any regularly priced item can be returned or exchanged if in PERFECT condition within 30 days of order. No returns or exchanges are accepted for on sale items. No returns or exchanges are accepted for body oils or soaps.
Wholesale is available, feel free to message me about any product no matter how small!